Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hello fellow sleuths! 

I apologize for the insane lack of posts. There are several reasons for that.
1. School. Things were really crazy in April and May, but I've graduated so no more school for me!
2. The Attic. I've been spending a lot of time getting my review blog back up and running so Nancy hasn't been getting a lot of attention from me lately.

That being said, expect to see many more posts here soon. I'm trying to come up with a post schedule. I post every single day on The Attic, but I was thinking maybe three days a week on here. I hopefully will be posting book reviews and of course game reviews. I'll be getting back into the weekend puzzles and reading more Nancy since I've worked out a reading schedule that will work on both fronts. 

So, in other news, game #29, The Silent Spy, will be coming out soon! In fact, over on the Amateur Sleuth blog, they said that something pertaining to SPY will be announced today. What will it be? 

Happy sleuthing!

No comments:

Post a Comment