Monday, October 1, 2012

October's Featured

On the first of each month I will be featuring not only a Nancy Drew game, but also the books the game was based off of. Some games are strikingly similar to the book and some are only loosely based but every single game has originated from a book.
October's featured game is

Curse of Blackmoor Manor

What better game to play around Halloween than CUR. This is one of my all time favorites. It's super creepy, full of make-you-jump moments, and the music is creepily fabulous. The puzzles are kind of ridiculously hard at some points. The characters are so weird. And it's in ENGLAND. Need I say more? In fact, I think I might go play it after writing this post. And I'm gonna play on Senior Detective. Oooo. I want to live in this game so badly.

The Bluebeard Room (Nancy Drew, #77)The book CUR was based off of is #77, The Bluebeard Room. I was actually just at the library last week and almost checked this one out. But what stopped me was the fact that there's a love interest in the book that is not Ned. And that's just wrong. But maybe I'll get over it and read it. Maybe I won't and read it anyway. (Why Nancy?! Why would you do this?!?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment