Friday, July 13, 2012

How to Read Spoilers

I've gotten a few comments about the previous post regarding the puzzle solution. The solution is highlighted in blue (for future reference they won't always be highlighted in blue) so that if you don't want the solution spoiled for you, you don't have to read it. This is something that they do on the HeR forums so you don't spoil the puzzles and clues for other players.

Reading these are quite simple. (Don't feel bad if you were confused. I didn't know what to do the first time I saw these.) All you have to do to highlight the lines with your cursor. 
Try it! 

Nancy Drew :)

Fancy huh?

I will be adding a FAQ page soon regarding issues like this and abbreviations I frequently use. If you have any other questions feel free to comment or shoot me an email!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment